Is Honey the New Golden
Goddess of Good Health?
raised for its amazing ability to heal the body, the ancient “nectar of the gods” may just be a 21st century healing miracle — the closest thing we have to a “cure-all” for dozens of ailments from heart disease and heartburn to insomnia, low libido, fatigue, cough and cold, headaches, and more.
If you’re a weight loss warrior, this gooey golden syrup can even help flatten your belly and whittle your waist!
Surprisingly, 50% of Americans have this nourishing nectar in their kitchen cupboard. Chances are, you do, too, but you haven’t even begun to tap into its healing powers. More than a sweetener for tea and toast, this ancient superfood has been scientifically shown to help:
- Lower blood sugar and prevent blood sugar swings
- Lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
- Curb sweet cravings
- Stop insomnia
- Improve regularity — no more constipation
- Heal cuts, scrapes, and wounds
- Stop annoying tics and twitches
- Ease asthma and allergies
- Release tension
- Relieve coughs, colds, and flu
- Send pain packing
- Blast body fat
- Protect your eyes
- Keep gallstones away
- Give headaches the boot
- Relieve heartburn
- Fight wrinkles
- And much more
What is this amazing sweet healer?
Nature’s honey. Yes — the same honey that comes from a flower’s nectar consumed by the honeybee.
A biblical favorite, honey was used as far back as 5,000 years ago by Egyptian physicians and in traditional Chinese medicine. It was so prized that Egyptian pharaohs were buried with jars of this golden syrup to sustain them in the afterlife.
In ancient Greece and Rome, the nectar of the gods was revered for its ability to calm coughing, heal wounds, rid the body of lice, and stop earaches, as well as heal hemorrhoids. Later, North American colonists would use honey not just for medicinal purposes, but to prepare food, preserve fruit, and even make glue!
Today we know that honey is dripping in disease-fighting antioxidants — and it naturally contains a built-in antiseptic that acts as a gentle healer and powerful bacteria-fighter. This golden goddess of good health is used for healing and cooking as well as in cosmetics, beauty treatments, soaps, and candles.
In her book,
The Healing Powers of Honey,
bestselling author Cal Orey draws on interviews with doctors, researchers, and beekeepers to reveal the true power of this golden nectar. One of the best parts is . . .
Right now. you can get this book — The Healing Powers of Honey — FREE, compliments of Newsmax. Click here to claim your FREE BOOK!
The Healing Powers of Honey
gives you 50 different “cures from your kitchen” — home remedies for honey including those that help . . .
- Flatten your tummy faster — no gym, no starving! Simply combine honey with this common kitchen food item. Page 69
- Lower high blood pressure without dangerous drugs. Honey works great thanks to this powerful antioxidant. Page 71
- End the strain and pain of constipation! Simply add 1 teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water with a slice of this fruit to bring back regularity. Need something a little stronger? Add honey to your coffee! Page 175
- Boost your heart health — take a healthy dose of honey with a cup of this beverage before bed every night. You’ll reduce the release of adrenaline and catecholamine, compounds that raise blood pressure and heart rate. Page 72
- Honey is reported to help lower the risk of developing a variety of cancers . . . but how is that possible? Croatian researchers say the secret is ingesting honey in one of two ways. Page 64
- Soothing help for sores. David Grotto, R.D., L.D.N., discovered that honey can help these patients with sores in the mouth, reducing discomfort. The secret? A gift from honeybees that’s chock full of 300 compounds including powerful polyphenols. Page 65
- Calm an annoying cough! Try the recipe for homemade cough syrup. Twentieth-century scientists have proven honey can stop a cough even better than cough medicine. Page 176
- Fight fat, burn fat! See how fueling up with honey before bed helps you optimize fat burn while you sleep! Page 68
- Cravings candy, cake, or cookies? When sweet cravings hit, here’s how to send them packing! Find out how much honey will stave off the craving on page 69.
Rich in disease-fighting antioxidants, honey may not only lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, and liver troubles, quell a cough, or boost your energy — it may also slow the aging process. However, you should know . . .
Not all honey is the same . . .
Before you start plucking honey from your cupboard and adding it to your food or downing it by the spoonful, order your FREE COPY of
The Healing Powers of Honey.
Inside your FREE BOOK you’ll discover 30 different healing varieties of honey — each with unique and remarkable “do your body good” powers. For example:
Researchers at the Universiti Sains Malaysia reported dozens of studies found tualang honey can halt the growth of some cancer cells.
Then there’s the popular manuka honey, which can help you beat antibiotic-resistant MRSA and staph bacteria. Research shows manuka has a high antibacterial potency — great for treating skin infections and aiding digestion. But . . .
There’s one little trick you must know before you use it. Make sure it’s medical grade manuka honey. Find out how to tell if it’s the real deal on page 105.
And when you want to increase the amount of
healthy antioxidants in your body . . .
Try buckwheat honey. One study showed healthy men who drank water with buckwheat honey had a 7% boost in their antioxidant levels. This isn’t the only honey to power up antioxidant levels. Discover the two other varieties on page 100 of your FREE BOOK. (Hurry, claim it today before all the FREE copies are gone!)
The Healing Powers of Honey
doesn’t just give you the buzz on one, two, or three varieties of honey. Nope, it gives you the scoop on 30 different healing varieties so you know exactly which one, how much, and how to use it for what’s ailing you.
Wait until you see how much healing with honey is packed inside this breakthrough book . . .
Try Them All FREE!
Savannah Bee Grill Honey Salmon
Honey Custard French Toast
- • Whole Wheat Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
- • Worker Bee Mocha Shake
- • Italian Croissants With Honey Pecan Filling
Bang Bang Chicken Salad
Asian Honey-Tea Grilled Prawns
- • Grilled Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Onions
- • Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders
Honey Bee Brownies
- • Apple Honey Pie
- • Coconut Macaroons
- • Chocolate Honey Brulee
Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Order your FREE BOOK now!
- Lose up to 6 pounds in 2 days! Feel more energized on this flatten-your-tummy plan. Page 69
- Stop diarrhea! Find out which honey fights campylobacter bacteria — a common cause of loose stools. Page 105
- When you have a wound . . . don’t just pluck any honey off the shelf or you’ll risk getting botulism or gangrene! Look for this government safety seal of approval instead. Page 38
- Gut troubles? Stop! You may not want to eat honey regularly. Here’s why. Page 41
- Kick eye, ear, and sinus infections! Get the benefit of blasting all 3 infections — here’s how. Page 39
- Live longer and healthier! Adding this “jelly” to your routine may help boost your longevity. (Surprise: This is why the queen bee lives 40 times longer!) Page 96
- Libido a little low? Get your sexy on by blending honey with this popular spice. Be sure to try the delicious recipe using this combo on page 127.
- Ease the aches and pains of arthritis! Add a teaspoon of honey to cinnamon tea. That’s not all; you’ll need to add one more ingredient to get the full benefit of this anti-inflammatory. Page 128
- Stave off a cold with one of the best antibacterial and antivirals on the planet. Simply brew a cup of this special tea, then add cinnamon and honey. Instant cold-fighter! Page 129
- Is there such a thing as too much honey? YES! The American Heart Association weighs in on the right dose for women and men. Page 59
- Worried about your weight, your heart, or both? Researchers found that by combining honey with this sweet treat, thousands of people in Greece, Italy, and France had a lower incidence of obesity and heart disease. Find out the name of honey’s secret sidekick on page 67.
- Bee caviar: Delicacy or powerful heart helper? Surprising answer on page 71
- Stay on top of diabetes! Find out which type of honey is your most powerful ally, how much to take, and how often. Page 73
- How to tell if you’re getting 100% pure honey from your grocery store. Page 56
Great for your skin
Not only is honey a head-to-toe healer, but it’s also a wonderful skin conditioner. Packed full of antioxidants, this golden nectar can do wonders for the skin by bringing back moisture. Try the moisturizing honey soap on page 200 — it works wonders, making skin soft and supple again.
Or maybe you’re still prone to acne or have a child or grandchild who fights constant breakouts. Honey to the rescue! You don’t have to resort to creams and lotions that dry out and irritate your skin. Honey’s antibacterial properties help clear blemishes naturally. Just dab it on and repeat twice a day to fight redness, inflammation, and infection for a smoother, clearer complexion.
Get this . . .
When one honey lover smeared the honey named on page 162 of your FREE BOOK on his face every day for two months . . . he enjoyed a 50% clearer complexion!
If you’re looking for the holy grail of weight loss . . .
Get a Flat Tummy in 3 Days
Try the Fat-Fighting Diet That Works For EVERYONE
Watching how much you eat? Forget about it! Inside your FREE COPY of
The Healing Powers of Honey,
you’ll also get the “Two-Day Honey & Vinegar Diet.” Here’s one diet that’s not about how much you eat but what you’re eating. Start dropping those unwanted pounds on this two-day jumpstart — there’s NO CALORIE COUNTING and you won’t feel run-down because you eat delicious energizing foods!
See the plan and the recipes starting on page 52. Claim your FREE BOOK now!
Look no further! Did you know you can drop excess pounds by combining honey and dark chocolate? It’s the ultimate weight loss secret!
This powerful one-two combination has led to lower rates of obesity and heart disease in Greece and Italy. Scientists and medical experts say dark honey is best because it contains more antioxidants and gives you get-up-and-go energy.
And when sweet cravings come knocking?
Kick them to the curb! Take a teaspoon of honey to stop those powerful urges to gobble down every candy bar in sight. You can also substitute honey for sugar. One teaspoon of honey is just 21 calories, and gives you all the health benefits not found in sugar.
Bee pollen is another way to blast fat and curb an extra-hearty appetite, explains holistic nutritionist Angela Ysseldyk. You see, bee pollen naturally contains lecithin — a fat emulsifier. The best time to take it? Find out in your FREE BOOK,
The Healing Powers of Honey.
Speaking of keeping your body and your heart healthy, maybe you need to . . .
Lower your blood pressure before
your next doctor appointment.
The Healing Powers of Honey
shows you all the tips, tricks, and shortcuts to lowering your blood pressure — including consuming honey before bed. It helps reduce the release of adrenaline, which can raise your blood pressure and heart rate.
While you’re at it, you might want to sleep in a little. According to medical experts, longer sleep equals reduced risk of hypertension! Learn more on page 71.
Hurry, order your FREE BOOK today while supplies last . . . there are many more great tips inside for lowering your blood pressure. Plus, you’ll learn how other healthy “bee happy” products like bee pollen, royal jelly, bee caviar, and creamed honey can bring you good health.
You’ll also discover how adding honey to the Mediterranean diet can be your golden ticket to good health and longevity. Your FREE BOOK,
The Healing Powers of Honey,
gives you the 10 “honey rules” for easily adding honey into this healthy diet. HINT: It includes wine and cheese and delicious desserts! As soon as you get your FREE BOOK turn to page 84 to learn more.
Everything you need to know about healing
with honey is in one big book, including . . .
- 50 kitchen cures for common health ailments
- 50 scrumptious healing recipes from chefs around the world
- Bee-utifying beauty treatments: DIY recipes for masks, creams, body washes, and soaps
- Helpful listing of honey’s 30 healing varieties
- Healing superfoods that go great with honey
- Cleopatra’s milk and honey beauty treatments
- Best honeys for baking and cooking — names, flavors, and uses
- Honey resources — where to buy
- And much more!
Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health
To get your free copy of The Healing Powers of Honey, just renew or start a one-year subscription to Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health for just $54.95
Each month in Dr. David Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health, you’ll get incredibly vital health information, topics include:
- Thyroid disorders
- Arthritis and autoimmune disorders
- Natural approaches instead of drugs
- Heart disease and elevated cholesterol
- Chronic pain
- Weight loss
- Cancer prevention
- Chronic fatigue
- And much, much more!
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D. is a Board-Certified family physician and is one of the foremost practitioners of holistic medicine in the U.S.
A graduate of the University of Michigan and Wayne State University School of Medicine, Dr. Brownstein currently is the Medical Director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI.
Dr. Brownstein has authored many best-selling books on natural health, including Drugs That Don’t Work and Natural Therapies That Do!; Overcoming Thyroid Disorders; Overcoming Arthritis; The Miracle of Natural Hormones; The Guide to Healthy Eating; Salt Your Way to Health; Iodine: Why You Need It, Why You Can’t Live Without It; and The Guide to a Gluten-Free Diet.
Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health is different from any other source for health information you have ever seen — 100% focused on crucial issues affecting you and those you care about.
Dr. Brownstein almost quit medicine. It’s true. He grew weary of how traditional medicine often treated patients’ symptoms rather than underlying causes — ones often linked to nutrition deficiencies.
He was shocked that so many doctors simply prescribed drugs that caused serious side-effects and often made their patients less healthy.
But rather than quit, Dr. Brownstein decided to speak out. To fight. To give patients that want a chance to live a healthy, natural and full life — another chance.
Each month Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health is loaded cover to cover with not only the most recent insights on emerging natural therapies but also the best of safe conventional medical care.
No matter what health concern you may be coping with, you’ll discover every issue of Dr. David Brownstein’s newsletter to be an outstanding source of useful suggestions to help you . . .
And remember, it costs you nothing.
Get our special free gift, PLUS protect yourself and your family today with a subscription to Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health. Take advantage of this special offer and get your FREE copy of The Healing Powers of Honey!
Special Two-Year Offer
With your two-year subscription to Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health we'll add an additional top-selling book, The Healing Powers of Vinegar.
You have always known that vinegar tasted great on your French fries and made your glassware sparkle, but I bet you didn't know the intense healing powers of this magic liquid.
Vinegar has been a trusted home remedy that your mother, grandmother, and their grandmothers have known. It literally can be used from head to toe. Scalp problems such as dandruff, athlete's foot, yeast infections, even headaches are no match for this remedy. It can also be used as a cosmetic to help protect and beautify your skin!
In The Healing Powers of Vinegar, author Cal Orey reveals the secret healing powers of red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, and other natural vinegars.
New evidence shows that both apple cider and red wine vinegars, which are made from whole apples and red grapes, may help you to:
- Fight Fat
- Enhance your immune system
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Prevent cancer
- Slow the aging process
- and more
Get both our special free gifts, PLUS protect yourself and your family today with a two-year subscription to Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health.
Take advantage of this special offer and get your FREE copies of The Healing Powers of Honey
and The Healing Powers of Vinegar!
It’s Easy to Get This FREE Book
With This Special Offer!
Yes! Send my FREE copy of The Healing Powers of Honey and begin my print and digital subscription to Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health for term selected below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.