Subscribe or Renew to
Dr. Brownstein’s Natural Way to Health!
Don't Miss Out on Key Health Findings That Could Save Your Life
The best medicine certainly doesn't come in bottles . . .
In fact, the best medicine is information. As you already know, with Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health, you'll grab priceless insights that can make a crucial difference in your own life, and gain a crystal-clear overview of the most promising natural health strategies.
Each monthly issue of Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health includes:
- Comprehensive Reports. Each issue will include in-depth (but easy to read) reports focused on vital and timely health topics. You'll gain necessary knowledge about the most promising holistic and medical strategies to help conditions such as:
- Arthritis and autoimmune disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Heart disease and elevated cholesterol
- Hormonal disturbance (in both sexes)
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Breast and prostate cancer
- And many more
- Truth or Lies? Just like me, I'm sure you hear news reports about various health issues on a daily basis. So which ones should you believe? Every month, Dr. Brownstein will discuss recent health items in the news, and share with you his insights on whether or not what you've heard is the real truth — or not.
- Case Studies. After treating tens of thousands of patients with integrative health programs combining the best of the medical and alternative health worlds, Dr. Brownstein has developed a massive collection of case studies that he's eager to share with you. You can use this real-world information to better your own health, and to prevent making some of the mistakes these patients made before they came to see him (many of them at their absolute wit's end).
- Nutritional Strategies. Sometimes it's the little things that make big changes in how great you can feel. That's why Dr. Brownstein feels you must know the truth about what you're feeding your body. Discover the little-known facts about such simple things as iodine and salt (the right kind of salt), grains and gluten, carbohydrates, and more. Learn how to shop for and prepare healthy meals, even make your family's favorite foods better for them.
- Questions & Answers. Find out the correct answers to the most commonly asked questions that impact your health.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. There is NO automatic renewal with your subscription. You decide to renew on your own terms by contacting us at 1-800-485-4350.